FCG International Ltd is looking for the first industry expert in the area of Water Supply. FCG Finnish Consulting Group Ltd. has further developed its operations by establishing subsidiaries which are responsible for FCG’s business as of July 1, 2012. FCG Finnish Consulting Group Ltd. remains now only as a parent company to its subsidiaries.
FCG’s international operations are managed now by FCG International Ltd, which provides consultancy services globally in the following areas: environment and natural resources management, development of public services, institutional development, education and information society development as well as water and waste management.
The company also aims at providing services, which go beyond the traditional development consulting as well as exports its product innovations that are currently widely used in the Finnish markets.
Key task and responsibilities
- Strong expertise and coordination of water supply related traditional and proactive development consulting and other advisory in the fields of water and waste management, environment, energy, climate change and/or other synergic fields relevant to the background as well as knowledge and skills of the expert.
- Tasks include professional services and coordination of international water and other infra sectors operations as well as sales and marketing related work. Average 65-70 % of the total working time is anticipated to be billable professional services or other revenue generating.
-The expert shall team up with other sector staff of FCG International and other FCG-companies adopting the leading expert role – internally as well as towards the customers – in this specific sector. Taking the substance responsibility in tendering is also relevant. S/he will report to the director of the development consulting. Although, proven co-operational and networking skills regarding the other FCG International units as well as ability to work with various different cultures are a must.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree applicable in the business
- Over 7 years of experience in water sector with international project experience and some proven experience from explicitly similar assignments to FCG’s
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Other languages are considered as advantage (Finnish, Swedish, Russian, French etc.)
- Evidence on leading roles in different profitable projects with high customer satisfaction, innovativeness, interest in developing both the customer value and FCG’s international business.
- Managerial and entrepreneurship experiences are an advantage as well as capabilities regarding the possible target countries.
- Familiarity and interaction with EU and other relevant financing parties as well as the expert’s practical knowledge and experience in institutional and financial management and other procedures requested by different IFI’s are considered as a strong asset.
The company and its resources aim at growth, so we are able to offer an interesting area of operations and both observable and influential position, strong background and knowledge in the international business and projects as well as collegial and inspiring working environment.
Apply now! Please send your application and CV to cvfcg.fi.
For further information please contact : Anette Vaini-Antila, CEO, tel. 0500 735 211, anette.vaini-antilafcg.fi
Katri Palosaari (katri.palosaarifcg.fi), Nov 22nd 2012