FCG supports government institutions in delivering for citizens. Public institutions are the key to unlocking social and economic FCG has a longstanding track record of projects to strengthen civil society and build democracy in Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
We work collaboratively with a wide range of organisations and stakeholders to strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations (CSOs) to influence political decision-making processes and demand accountability from government.
We have particular expertise in working with hard-to-reach and marginalised groups. We have also conducted large and small-scale evaluation of CSO activities.
Our Civil Society services include:
- Helping CSOs become more visible and improving their access to information
- Providing networking opportunities so that CSOs can maximise their voice
- Strengthening partners’ institutional and financial capacity
- Organising workshops, seminars and training on developing project proposals, accessing grants and mobilising sustainable funding sources
- Creating enabling legal and institutional frameworks for CSOs and strengthening their involvement in democratic processes
- Enabling efficient, transparent and sustainable funding for CSOs
- Evaluations of CSOs for financiers