For an ongoing support to the Palestinian Water Sector reform , FCG is looking for a legal advisor with recurrent short term inputs of around 200 working days up to July 2014 (possibly longer). Start date is as soon as possible.
Location: Palestinian Water Authority in Ramallah, West Bank and Gaza city, Gaza Strip.
• A graduate degree in law; preferably specialized in domestic water law and preferably international water law
• 15 years of experience in general legal issues, including specific experience related to the water and wastewater sub-sectors and government institutions;
• Experience in on-job capacity building
• Experience in developing countries preferably in the Middle East;
• Interpersonal and communications skills; and
• Fluency in English and preferably Arabic language knowledge.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to mikko.kurvifcg.fi marked “Palestine Legal Advisor” latest 4 March, 2013.
Mikko Kurvi (mikko.kurvifcg.fi), Feb 7th 2013