FCG is looking for experienced experts for EDF Non-State Actors Programmes
FCG International Ltd has experience in implementing EDF Non-State Actors programmes for example in Mauritius and in Namibia. Now we are looking for candidates for similar future programmes.
The overall objective of the EDF civil society/Non-State Actors projects is usually to strengthen the civil society’s contribution to sustainable development and socio-economic justice in the developing countries. This is commonly done through building capacities in NSAs and civil society platforms as well as in government structures. The programmes typically have a grant component available for NSA applications.
We are looking for experts with the following qualifications and skills:
• A post-graduate degree in development economics, rural development, social
sciences, or related disciplines.
• Minimum of 10 years of working experience in development cooperation sector
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in project/programme management
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with NGOs on capacity building
and/or institutional/organizational strengthening, of which 5 years was gained in
• Proven previous experience with the management of EDF Programmes and excellent knowledge of EDF procedures
• Fluency in English
Applications and updated CVs should be submitted to CVfcg.fi with a “EDF Non-State Actors” in the subject heading.
Only internally selected candidates will be contacted.
Aija Niskanen (aija.niskanenfcg.fi), Feb 20th 2013