FCG has been shortlisted for MDCP Vinh subproject (Vietnam).
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received financing from International Development Association of World Bank towards technical infrastructure investment in medium – sized cities including Vinh, Phu Ly and Lao Cai.
The Vinh City Development Sub-project is part of the of Vietnam Medium Cities Development Project. The project includes the following tasks:
- Assist PMU in Project management (to review TORs, Bidding documents, Proposals, and prepare Report on evaluating and selecting construction Contractors under Phase II of Project)
- Review Detailed Designs and Cost Estimates of work items under Phase II of Project.
- Supervise quality control of Project construction in accordance with Donor's regulations as well as regulations of the Government.
- Supervise the management of Project progress.
- Supervise the management of work quantity and payment, final account and audit.
- Supervise the environmental management and labor safety.
- Prepare project reports following task requirement of the Client
- Assist PMU in risk control.
FCG International Ltd is looking for the suitable project experts in the area of Water Supply and construction supervision. Please send your CV to CVfcg.fi
Mikko Kurvi (mikko.kurvifcg.fi), Mar 28th 2013Back