FCG manages energy and environment partnership programs that provide funding for locally developed projects and enhance local skills and capacity to take advantage of latest technology.
Future energy systems require innovation
Energy solutions have a significant impact on tackling climate change and the development of prosperity. Solutions must be low-emission and energy-efficient—and, where possible, smart.
Our services include:
- Designing and implementing REDD+ activities
- Institutional development, leadership and capacity building
- Development of policies, strategies and legislation
- Fund management and calls for proposal management
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable energy
- Adaptation and mitigation strategies for climate change
- Stakeholder involvement and needs assessment
- Environmental assessments and protection
- Technology transfer and innovations
- Cleaner production
- Flood risk assessments and adaptation planning
- Modelling, permitting, design and construction supervision
A pioneer in sustainable energy solutions
We have been providing planning and consulting services for renewable energy projects for over ten years, and we are one of the top operators in wind power consulting and engineering. Our strong local knowledge and comprehensive experience throughout the lifecycle of projects enables the best possible planning for all wind power projects.
We have created master plans and environmental impact assessments for dozens of wind power projects. We are also pioneers in combined procedures of environmental impact assessments and land use planning. We draw on our extensive experience and expertise to carry out technical planning from designing the layout and infrastructure planning to planning of the supply connections and the necessary negotiations.
Our service offerings cover every aspect of wind power projects:
- Preliminary planning
- Technical engineering
- Land lease agreements
- Environmental impact assessments (nature surveys, nature impact assessment, birdlife impact assessments)
- Environmental impact assessment procedures
- Wind power planning
- Construction planning
Our goal is to find efficient, reliable, low-emission and cost-effective energy solutions for every need.